- (For iPhone Users) The Bluetooth Pairing notification does not pop up, and pairing cannot proceed.
- The Bluetooth connection is bad or keeps disconnecting.
- My smartphone cannot find the Dot Watch.
- How do I pair via Bluetooth?
- I want to check the Bluetooth connection.
- I want to connect my Dot Watch to a new mobile device.
- I paired the Dot Watch but I’m not receiving notifications.
- How do I distinguish between two or more Dot Watches?
- I pressed ‘Start Pairing’ on the Dot Watch application but I cannot find any Dot Watches.
- I don't use a smartphone. Can I still use the Dot Watch?
- I received vibrations, but no messages were found.
- Pressing the “Select Button” auto-scrolls the message.
- How do I read the notification message?
- How do I turn off certain notifications to receive only the desired notification messages?
- The auto scroll speed is too fast / slow.
- Can I switch between notification messages while reading a message?
- I want to delete all notifications in my Dot Watch.
Dot Watch Function
- What are the available functions when turning the “Dot Crown”?
- The “Finding My Smartphone” function is not working.
- What are the stand-alone functions of the Dot Watch?
- I want to wear the Dot Watch on my right wrist.
- I want to display the date in mm-dd or dd-mm.
- What is “Finding My Smartphone” function?
- How do I reset timer?
- How do I reset stopwatch?
- I cannot receive or reject calls.
- I want to upgrade Dot Watch firmware.
- I want to initialize the Dot Watch.
- I want to change from braille mode to tactile mode.
- How do I read time in tactile mode.
Dot Watch Application
Didn't find what you were looking for?Message Us with Facebook Messenger